The goal of this workshop is to learn and role play communication process, social styles and personalities, how to get along well, how to improve building customer relationships to improve the brand. We also cover in depth the consumer behaviors interests, questioning technique, sales process and selling techniques, and how to use them all. Technicians will learn and have materials to use that can help them sell more equipment, create more leads, create more accessory sales, and sell more maintenance agreements.
- Role of the Technician
- Mind Mapping – Attitudes and Focusing on Goals, Present
- Personality – Social Styles – Dealing with People – How and Why
- Understanding Effective Communication
- Defining Selling Skills – 7 Skills
- How to Sell by Involving Customers
- Setting Goals and a Personal Plan
- What is the Perfect Service Call Process
- Defining the Questions to Ask a Homeowner – 12 Questions we recommend
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone in service (service technicians, SR technicians, and maintenance technicians)
- Service managers